We need to celebrate our growth and focus on creating the infrastructure needed to accommodate an increasing population.
- Utilize the building code to create more affordable and green houses and to make it a win win for both developers and the county
- Enforce and increase green initiative for commercial buildings and promote solar whenever possible
- Make sure that delivery companies pay their fair share when it comes to infrastructure.
- Support transit-oriented, mixed-use development for future growth.
- Bring improved transit options so that we can get around easier.
- Exploring mass rapid transit or extending the Metro to Olney?
- Rapid transit routes from Damascus to both Germantown Railroad Station and the Shady Grove Metro
- Recognize that different areas of the County required different planning, zoning, and transportation options.