Our greatest asset is our educational system. We need to ensure that all children have equal access to the education they deserve.
- Ensure that our K-12 system remains world-class. Improve the programs we have that are preparing our students for the 21st century
- Invest in early childhood education.
- Provide a comprehensive skills-based education system for students who choose not to attend a standard four-year college.
- Support Montgomery College to expand: dual enrollment for High School, the first 2 years of college or to utilize it to get a trade certification. Expand the workforce development areas and increase certifications programs like solar panel installer and electric car battery charger program.
- Work with the Maryland University System and Johns Hopkins to improve its in-person offering for both undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Promote more coops and internships are local businesses to attract the best and the brightest college students in the country to come work and live here in the county